07786 557 885
Office location: Darlington
Peter was admitted as a solicitor in 1980 after being awarded the John Mackrell Prize in respect of the Law Society Qualifying examinations.
Peter’s early career experience was as an in-house solicitor for Tarmac PLC acting for several subsidiary companies in the Housing Division in multi-million pound land acquisitions.
Peter has worked for major commercial firms in Leeds and Manchester and later for a firm in North Yorkshire and has experience in the following types of property work:
- Negotiation of contracts conditional upon planning permission;
- Sales of development site to Housing Associations;
- Overage agreements;
- Option agreements;
- S106 Agreements;
- Purchase of residential and mixed use development sites;
- Agreements for lease in respect of new build units on a retail park including negotiation of collateral warranties;
- Purchase and sales of investment properties; and
- Commercial leases.