0121 387 0946
Office location: Birmingham
Candice joined BWL Group as a Senior Paralegal in October 2022 to our Legal Services team in Birmingham. Candice joined us having obtained two years of legal experience as a paralegal from a specialist litigation firm in East Sussex.
Candice has a LLB (Hons) from Warwick University and went on to complete the Bar Professional Training Course at the University of Law, obtaining a Very Competent. She also simultaneously obtained a Distinction for the LLM in Bar Practice.
Candice has been exposed to a diverse range of legal matters, specifically, dispute resolution, commercial, property, debt recovery, employment, and construction disputes. Candice also has experience with managing her own cases, where she successfully used her initiative to autonomously solve client problems, and by also providing an exceptional legal service to all her clients.
Candice has made the decision to continue her legal career and become a qualified solicitor by way of the future passing of the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE).
Candice’s experience includes:
- Advised non-institutional lenders on the recovery of monies from a borrower in liquidation
- Acted for a residential occupier in a boundary dispute and land ownership issues
- Assisted senior fee earners in a large scale disclosure process as part of an arbitration
- Acted for landlords in possession proceedings
- Drafted a variety of commercial contracts