Bid Review Services
BWL’s Bid Review Services support you in creating a compliant and high-quality submission.
As experienced bid professionals, we know the bidding and colour review process can be overwhelming, particularly when dealing with limited resources, tight deadlines, and multiple submissions. Our Bid Review Services allow you to share your tender responses with our Head of Bid Compliance (during development or as you complete them) for validation to maximise points against the tender scoring criteria.
Effective and thorough reviews
Our Bid Review Services include compliance checks of tender responses against the specification, terms and conditions, question weightings, and tender scoring criteria. Our process is designed to find areas for improvement and additional point scoring before you submit the final version to your client. We use comments, tracked changes, and clear instructions on how to improve your tender responses, and we provide both marked-up and clean copies to save crucial time.
Our Head of Bid Compliance conducts a thorough formal and technical assessment across areas such as:
- Tender scoring criteria
- Weightings vs content
- Experience and case studies
- Specification – for client methodologies and expected procedures
- Financial review
- Technical knowledge – such as mobilisation, delivery, and site access
- Development of bid strategy, win theme, and solution
- Specialist software checks to spot and remove errors
- Spelling, grammar, font size and style, word character, and limits
- Content structure and narrative flow.
Particularly for larger and more complex bids, we can provide onsite bid review services support to reduce inefficiencies and to meet tight deadlines.