The bid management team at BWL Consulting have a range of professional bid services designed to provide our clients with a structured process to bid on tenders.
We support clients by developing a strategic approach to bids that allows senior management and directors to understand the amount of bid resource time, the cost of bidding, any required technical input, and supply chain requirements – giving clients a proactive approach to tendering and control over the money invested in each bid.
The team of bid professionals can advise clients on best practice processes such as; sourcing opportunities, opportunity assessment, pursuit decisions, qualifying each bid, capture planning and strategic direction.
There are a number of sites and portals where you can source opportunities for free, some of these include:
- Contract Finder – small and large value contracts
- Find a Tender Service (FTS) – large contracts
- Bluelight – emergency services contracts
- Procontract - various regional and national contracts
- Public Contracts Scotland - high and low value tenders across Scotland
- Sell2Wales - EOI's, RFQ's and ITT's across Wales
If you would like further information regarding sourcing opportunities, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.