Eastern Region Partnership Framework opportunity
Network Rail has released it’s PQQ for the first stage of it’s Eastern Region Partnership Framework. The Framework covers cities such as Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Derby, Norwich, Cambridge and London.
Main route to market for the Eastern Region Partnership
The Eastern Region Partnership will be the main route to market for all projects in the eastern region under the Network Rail strategic business plan, as well as other technical discipline projects. The initial term of the contract is 5 years (with a 2-month mobilisation period) and has options for yearly incremental extensions for up to 5 more years.
The partnership will include two lots – Generalist and Specialist – and Network Rail is looking for those able to work with them to establish collaborative behaviours and acknowledge the challenging commercial environment. To support this, bidders will be required to undertake a behavioural assessment at ITT stage.
- Lot 1A Generalist Buildings & Civils (Value: £1.28bn)
- Lot 1B Specialist Structures (Value: £72m)
- Lot 1C Specialist Geotechnical (Value: £64m)
- Lot 2A Generalist Signalling and Telecoms (Value: £852m)
- Lot 2B Specialist Signalling (Value: £88m)
- Lot 2C Specialist Telecoms (Value: £70m)
- Lot 3A Generalist Contact Systems (Value: £362m)
- Lot 3B Specialist Contact Systems (Value: £70m)
- Lot 4A Generalist Distribution & Plant (Value: £497m)
- Lot 4B Specialist Distribution & Plant (Value: £88m)
Access the PQQ and tender information
Access to the Eastern Region Partnership PQQ documents is via the Bravo Solution portal.
Network Rail is planning several hot start briefings for bidders – helping them digest the commercial and delivery requirements of the framework. More details will be released as the tender process progresses.
BWL Group has supported many national and international transport-related bids, including Network Rail, Transport for London, and HS2. We provide bid writing and management support, legal services for contract reviews and negotiation, and construction consultancy services for programme development, management, and project controls. Our services can help businesses to navigate the complexities of the bid process and maximise their chances of success.
If you’re looking to bid on this opportunity, BWL Group can support you with all elements of the bid process. Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion about your bid requirements.